Christmas Scratch Card Full Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the NMSB Christmas Scratch Card 2022. The competition organisers are New Milton Sand and Ballast (NMSB). By accepting the Terms & Conditions of the competition and subsequently purchasing a scratch card, you have entered into an agreement with NMSB.
The organisers reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
The scratch part is part of NMSB’s goal to raise much-needed funds for the Oakhaven Hospice Beaverbrook 30 for 30 Challenge.
All profits will be donated to The Oakhaven Trust – Registered Charity Number 900215.
How to play: Scratch off all of the coating to reveal if you have won a prize.
1. PROMOTER: This competition is operated by New Milton Sand and Ballast. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
2. ENTRANTS ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18, residing in the UK. Please note that NMSB directors and employees are not eligible for entering this competition. By entering this competition, the entrant is consenting to the applicable details to be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. ENTRY: A payment of £2 is required to participate. Payment must be made in cash on-site and must be separate from any payment made for other products or services offered by NMSB.
4. PRIZES: All scratch cards contain a number reference that refers to a specific prize. Scratch cards (and the rights they represent) are non-transferable and cannot be traded for cash. You can only claim a Prize if you are in possession of the winning scratch card at the time of claiming. All prizes must be claimed in person and the winning scratch card must be presented for the prize to be given. Prizes must not be sold on. As prizes are won the number of prizes will reduce.
5. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Full terms and conditions and the list of prizes with their relevant reference numbers can be found on www.nmsb.co.uk. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any changes.
6. RELEVANT LAW: This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England. Any breach of these Terms by an entrant will void their entry. If a breach has occurred but is discovered after the award of a prize, then the organisers may require the return of that prize.
You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name and photograph to support in raising funds for Oakhaven Hospice and in such publicity, for example, the publication of photograph(s) with your name in the New Milton Advertiser & Lymington Times and online channels for NMSB and Oakhaven Hospice.