Senior Sales Manager - Following recent management changes and with a focus on growth and diversification, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Manager to join our team. The role will take responsibility for managing the sales team within the business and will be responsible for helping grow both revenues, volumes and margins. You will work alongside and with the senior management team reporting to the Managing Director.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant sales experience in the construction materials industry, including concrete and aggregates
- Negotiation skills to be able to secure long-term supply agreements
- Proven track record for implementing change and delivering targeted growth
- Management experience, and proven ability to be able to lead a team of both internal and external sales
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to coach and develop staff to achieve their potential.
- Be able to work as part of a senior management team and operate at a Board level
- To hold a good IT knowledge including experience with BI tools and excel, so as to be able to produce data lead decisions for targeted growth.
Salary determined on individual experience and aptitude. Closing date for applications 31/07/2019.
Plant Operators required at our Waste Management Site at Pennington, where your responsibilities will be to operate plant machinery. Ensure that the plant and machinery is maintained daily to the required standard. Complete daily inspection sheets and report defects. Compliance to Health and Safety requirements at all times.
We are ideally looking for an individual with suitable experience and qualifications, however full training will be provided.
Salary determined on individual experience and aptitude.
Closing date for applications is 16/08/2019
HGV Hiab Driver required for the Merchanting Department based at New Milton. Day work with friendly hours to suit both yourself and the needs of the business. You will be required to have an up to date CPC and Hiab Licence. Provide an effective and reliable multi drop delivery and collection service to our customers. You will be required to deliver bulk bags of aggregates and sand, T Beams and tipper work as required. Part of your responsibilities will be to carry out daily checks and routine maintenance on your vehicle both internally and externally. Ensure safe and correct loading of the vehicle. Maintain all supporting paperwork. Ensure that the vehicle is driven and maintained to the standards laid down by the road transport/traffic legislation and Company instructions. Maintain good relationships with our customers. Report accidents and near hits on appropriate Company forms. We are preferably looking for an experienced driver. However training could be offered to the right candidate.
Closing date for applications is 16/08/19
Download an application from the website nmsb.co.uk or email with a covering letter.
H.H & D.E Drew Limited HR Department, Caird Avenue, New Milton, Hampshire BH25 5PX.