Our Community Charter
We care about the heritage of New Milton and the surrounding areas in which we operate. We recognise the value of good communication with our neighbours, and we want to continue to actively play our part in supporting our communities as well as protecting and enhancing the local environment.
As a long-standing, family business with strong core values, we do our very best not just to minimise our impacts, but to give something back through our restoration projects, charity support and community initiative’s.
Our vision and values set out the goals we have made to become a provider of choice in the area. How we deliver those commitments is just as important. Ensuring we follow the highest standards of business practice is the only way we can secure the trust and confidence of everyone we work with.
Through consideration to community engagement, the environment and employee wellbeing, we strive to improve the impact of our operations and leave a positive legacy through the implementation of best practice.
Our promises aim to:
Make it easy
- We will be unified, organised and approachable.
- By embracing the use of best available technology.
- By sharing best practice.
- With our professional and skilled staff.
- By ensuring services and information are easy to access.
Make it better
- By minimising our impact and enhancing the natural environment.
- By being creative, collaborative and outward looking.
- Through constructively and strategically engaging with Government, regulators, industry bodies, local communities, and other stakeholders.
- By providing safe operations and preventing unnecessary disturbance.
We have set up a number of ways internally to review our progress on these promises and to demonstrate our commitment to our community.